Saturday, February 28, 2009

Introduction to Overload

I'm NegativeK, a Warhammer 40K player at a Classic City Comics and Games in Athens, Georgia.

I got into 40k back in 1996-1997, fell out when I realized how expensive it was, and got back in around 2003/2004. Since then, I've grown quite a collection of stuff, most of which is unpainted (but assembled!) This blog will be a way of keeping track of my hobby, be it too many pictures of assembling and painting, or battle reports and notes to myself on how to play the game.

And note that I really do mean excessive pictures. If I keep this blog going, I expect to have photo records of how I do most things, be it putting the banner pole on, ways of creating Green Stuff Bases, to stripping minis. Hold on, and I apologize if you're not on broadband.

No comments:

Post a Comment